[U-Boot-Users] Verification on linux source for yucca

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 28 15:59:14 CEST 2006

In message <20060628124507.41832.qmail at web53601.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

>    I wanna make sure whether the Linux Source
> available with website denx for Yucca is tested with
> yucca board under u-boot 1.1.4, just need a
> clarification to proceed further.Thanks in advance.

The images in the ftp://www.denx.de/pub/linux/images/amcc/yucca/  and
the corresponding versions of the source tree in our git repo have of
course been tested on a yucca board - we don't put untested images on
the FTP server.

But - all of this is completely off topic here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"If that makes any sense to you, you have a big problem."
                                  -- C. Durance, Computer Science 234