[U-Boot-Users] Serial Console

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 18:04:29 CEST 2006

> What settings should I check and/or where specifically should I debug
> for the likely error?

Can you write something to to serial by using the BDI probe directly
(e.g. writing to 0xe0004500 or whatever your offset is)?

If you can get some output that way, then it'll be something with your
U-boot port or some configuration register on the processor (still
figuring that out too).

--
  greetz, marc
If you try anything when I am gone whatever you have in the place of