[U-Boot-Users] logbuffer

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 30 09:01:21 CEST 2006

In message <44A485E9.7050905 at google.com> you wrote:

> I'd like to use the logbuffer functionality in u-boot...

OK.

> I found a thread somewhere on the net where Wolfgang
> mentioned that linux needed a patch to be told not to
> intrude on those logbuffer pages, but nothing more than
> that.

Corresponding code can be found in our linux-2.4 kernel tree.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Boss, n.: According to the Oxford English Dictionary, in  the  Middle
Ages  the  words  "boss"  and "botch" were largely synonymous, except
that boss, in addition to meaning  "a  supervisor  of  workers"  also
meant "an ornamental stud."