[U-Boot-Users] cfi_flash.c

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Mar 1 08:54:03 CET 2006

In message <3176526.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> I am looking for a flash driver that would work with both the new flash part
> (J3D)supported by cfi_flash.c and the old flash (28F256J3C), or better yet a
> driver that would support the flash parts supported by new cfi_flash .c  as
> well as the old parts supported by flash.c and flash64.c

You should be a bit more specific. Which "flash.c"? There are  nearly
200 files by that name in the U-Boot tree!

In general, you should use the CFI driver and fix any problems /  add
any code that might be missing there.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
They weren't that important. They were merely at the top. The  people
who  really  run organizations are usually found several levels down,
where it's still possible to get things done.
                                      - Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_