[U-Boot-Users] New Board and New CPU

CoDeBrEaKeR codebreaker28 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 05:10:57 CET 2006

i have a new board and new CPU to be ported to U Boot. since this is completely new to me, i wish i cud get some help from the ppl here.

 first of all i need to know what are the necessary information that i have to gather regarding the board and the cpu.

 second, as far as i have the information, the CPU that i have matches m68k.

 third, since the board is designed in house, i am not sure which ref code to use for the development.

  pls do need me the inputs so that i can get back with the necessary information for further development.

 thanks