[U-Boot-Users] hang on pci memory access

Ganesh Subramonian ganeshs at india.tejasnetworks.com
Thu Mar 2 09:36:56 CET 2006

Hi

We have an MPC8247 based board on which we have uboot-1.1.2.
I am able to read the PCI configuration space through uboot.
I am trying to access the PCI memory mapped registers of a broadcom device
I have configured the base address and 'memory access enable' on the
broadcom device through its configuration space registers. I have not
configured interrupts for the device.
When I try to read a register from the base address offset, the system
hangs.
However a write to only some registers casues a hang.
Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks
Ganesh