[U-Boot-Users] Target hangs during relocate_code() call

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 2 17:43:05 CET 2006

In message <43EB80E07C42E1408726E4905FB96B04190DF6 at CYBORG3.cyclone.com> you wrote:

>             I am a U-Boot newbie.  Any diagnostic suggestions are
> appreciated.

You should always, and especially as a newbie, RTFM first - this is a
FAQ: http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/UBootCrashAfterRelocation

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C63E16.9962CA0E

And *NEVER* post HTML here!!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"If you'll excuse me a minute, I'm going to have a cup of coffee."
- broadcast from Apollo 11's LEM, "Eagle", to Johnson  Space  Center,
Houston July 20, 1969, 7:27 P.M.