[U-Boot-Users] I2C eeprom utilities

Rahmat M mrmortazavi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 01:40:53 CET 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for your response!! Everything is working as
expected now. You were correct as I found some issues
with my configuration parameters. To start with atmel
at24c64a eeprom expects a 2-byte offset and so forth.
So for the record here are the needed configuration to
get the eeprom utilities working.
#define CFG_I2C_EEPROM_ADDR_LEN 2
#define CFG_EEPROM_PAGE_WRITE_DELAY_MS  10
#define CFG_EEPROM_PAGE_WRITE_BITS      4

Regards,
Rahmat