[U-Boot-Users] SCC3 with very slow ethernet connection

Franca, Jose Filipe (ext) jose.franca.ext at siemens.com
Sat Mar 11 12:21:35 CET 2006

We are using the same debug module (based on a LXT905, with a schematic similar to the application note from the manufacturer) as we used in another board and it works fine. No report of such problems.
The lines to the mpc follow the same schema as in a similar board... Unfortunatly we can't compare the two configurations, because currently we don't have access to such code.
In the meanwhile, i've enabled the full duplex mode and still have the same problem... Did anyone noticed that when enabling full duplex, there is no enable for internal loopback? (As stated in the reference manual of the processor) Or is it not necessary?

Filipe.