[U-Boot-Users] TQM834x maintainer?

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Sun Mar 12 23:28:15 CET 2006

On Mar 12, 2006, at 3:05 PM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> In message <D452785E-FD77-4366-
> BA57-25CAB47DF6E3 at kernel.crashing.org> you wrote:
>> Who is the maintainer of the TQM834x board?
>
> It seems I forgot to reply to that one. Officially it's me.
>
>> I'm looking at changing 83xx so it runs with the MMU on and wanted to
>> know the following:
>
> Why?

I was having issues with the default WIMG settings in real mode and
thus needed to run with MMU on to get proper WIMG values for
different regions of memory.

>> A) is that issue
>
> No, if it works without problems :-)
>
>> B) what's the memory map for TQM834x?
>
> What exactly do you need to know?

I figured it out from the code.

Can you make sure the TQM834x still boots and works on HW if you have
access to it.  I dont expect any issues, but would be good to make sure.

- kumar