[U-Boot-Users] IMPORTANT NOTE to all maintainers with NAND flash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 17 22:14:12 CET 2006

Dear Ladislav,

in message <20060317185016.GA10588 at orphique> you wrote:

> Here is one of those 'few' things - erasing OOB area...

Thanks a lot, but...

> +		int clean = (argc > 2 && strcmp(argv[2], "clean") == 0) ? 1 : 0;
> +		int o = clean ? 3 : 2;
> +		arg_off_size(argc - o, argv + o, &off, &size, nand->size);

Can you please re-implement this in a bit a less cryptic way? I  will
not  complain  if  it takes 6 lines instead of 3. LoC are cheap these
days ;-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
That's their goal, remember, a goal that's really contrary to that of
the programmer or administrator. We just want to get our  jobs  done.
$Bill  just  wants  to  become  $$Bill. These aren't even marginallly
congruent.
         -- Tom Christiansen in <6jhtqk$qls$1 at csnews.cs.colorado.edu>