[U-Boot-Users] TQM866 SDRAM Table

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Mar 22 13:57:50 CET 2006

In message <E7E846FF4F1FE947AABFF850350820780CBFC6 at PTLISI051MSX.PT001.SIEMENS.NET> you wrote:
> =20
>
>     Just for info, last time I saw, FreeScale had a Windows application to
>     literaly draw the waveform. The application outputs a C structure

Actually this is not needed.

The TQM866M is pretty well supported; you can  even  change  the  CPU
clock  at  run time (using the "cpuclk" environment variable, and the
code will automatically adjust the memory timings as needed.

I have not received any trouble reports for this hardware yet,  so  I
recommend  just  to  use  the  existing  code - assuming the original
poster is really working on this hardwareas he claimed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Leave bigotry in your quarters; there's no room for it on the bridge.
	-- Kirk, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2