[U-Boot-Users] Cannot erase flash sector

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 24 17:21:20 CET 2006

In message <67a3f13e0603240754t70f1f7d3k1ce193693add6417 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> After using "md", I see my linux kernel is loaded. As you mentioned, I should
> fix my flash driver. My flash driver is based on board/atc/flash.c, I
> think the problem
> is the function flash_erase(). Since I'm not an expert, would you give
> me some hints?

You must have had your reasons to think that the flah driver  of  the
ATC  board  was a good choice for you. I cannot comment on this, as I
don't know your hardware.

See http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=57cac1fa547fa590fe4b7992619b9f26417014c3

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Too much of anything, even love, isn't necessarily a good thing.
	-- Kirk, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6