[U-Boot-Users] Multiple Serial Console on U-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Mar 29 00:12:59 CEST 2006

In message <012301731C23DE4DBFE035647C68F1CC02E06CA5 at sindhu.ctd.hcltech.com> you wrote:
> 	I tried to enable the two serial console on u-boot. unfortunately I
> would not get success on this.
> Pls let me know,Is it possible to enable two console from u-boot.Thanks

Yes, this is possible. It has been done on some boards before.

> Following are I defined to get multiple console.
> CONFIG_8xx_CONS_SCC1=20
> CONFIG_SERIAL_MULTI

And what is your second console definition?

> This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that
> is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies

Will you please stop  posting  information  that  is  confidential  ,
proprietary information to public mailing lists? You must not violate
company laws here on the list!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
To the systems programmer,  users  and  applications  serve  only  to
provide a test load.