[U-Boot-Users] Sorry - test messages - was: [DNX#2006033042000045] Test

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 30 13:21:31 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

in message <1143715737.875287.837577058.13.1 at castor.denx.de> I wrote:

> thank you for your contribution to the U-Boot project.
> Your e-mail was registered at our system under the ticket number [DNX#2006033042000045].
> Your U-Boot support team
> Powered by OTRS (http://otrs.org/)

As you can imagine, this message was NOT intended to be sent to  this
list, but slipped through because of some stupid error on my side.

But the news is out anyway, so hereby I confess that we are  actively
working  to introduce a patch and bug tracking system for U-Boot (and
other services). We are still in the  stage  of  set  up  and  confi-
guration,  after  which  we  will use this system in an internal test
phase, before we intend to open this for  public  access.  This  will
take *some* time, so please don't hold your breath...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ...  and  the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
                                                  - Wernher von Braun