[U-Boot-Users] *NOTE* - U-Boot Patch Tracking System

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 30 22:08:43 CEST 2006

Hello Everybody,

as mentioned before we will start using a patch tracking system soon.
For now this will be used only internally within DENX for  some  more
testing,  i.  e.  there  will  be no publicly accessable interface to
query the patch database.

As first action I will import all pending patches into  this  system;
the  author of the patch will receive a confirmation message from the
tracking system, and a copy will be sent to the mailing list  so  the
patch ID will be known for future reference.

NOTE: this will result in some 250+ messages flooding this  list.  If
you  don't care please set up your filters to block/ignore/delete any
messages with a string

	[DNX#yyyymmdd42nnnnnn]

in the subject line. I will wait for some 20+ hours from now before I
start so you have some time to bring up your shields.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It's hard to make a program foolproof because fools are so ingenious.