[U-Boot-Users] *NOTE* - U-Boot Patch Tracking System

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 30 22:20:32 CEST 2006

Dear Kumar,

in message <305E6959-2E7F-434F-A98B-AD9407DE4976 at kernel.crashing.org> you wrote:

> Out of interest how will git pull requests be handled by the system?

Like any other ticket: in the end some human will pick up the message
and handle it. He will then probably pull from your tree.

The difference compared to what we had so far is that:

1) You will receive a confirmation that the patch  was  received  and
   registered.
2) You will (hopefully soon) be able to check the status of your  own
   and other patches.
3) Not only myself, but other engineers will be  able  to  list  open
   tickets and work on processing these patches, too, so hopefully we
   will see an improvement in processing speed, too.
4) You will receive a notification when the ticket was closed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Some programming languages manage to  absorb  change,  but  withstand
progress.          -- Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN Sept. 1982