[U-Boot-Users] Re: U-Boot on simulated at91rm9200/ep7312 boards (skyeye)

Rohit rohits79 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 14:40:22 CEST 2006

Guys regarding the second i.e. network issue i digged that

        /* if MAC address was not discovered yet, save the packet and do an
ARP request */
        if (memcmp(ether, NetEtherNullAddr, 6) == 0) {
is returning true and actually its sending ARP packets for address
discovery. I suppose i have some misconfiguration.

I shall investigate this and update tomorrow.

Sorry if this is off-topic for either of the lists.

cheers,
rohit