[U-Boot-Users] PATCH: Declare load_serial_ymodem() for both CFG_CMD_LOAD{S,B}

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 1 22:34:44 CEST 2006

In message <1146512944.24239.38.camel at cashmere.sps.mot.com> you wrote:

> Hmmmm...  Interesting point.  It used to look like this:
>
> #if (CONFIG_COMMANDS & CFG_CMD_LOADS)
> static ulong load_serial (ulong offset);
> static ulong load_serial_ymodem (ulong offset);
> static int read_record (char *buf, ulong len);

I see. Indeed. that will cause problems when CFG_CMD_LOADS is set but
CFG_CMD_LOADB isn't (but anybody doing that should fix  his  configu-
ration anyway :-)

> Drop my previous patch.  New patch follows.

Dropped.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Program maintenance is an entropy-increasing process,  and  even  its
most skilfull execution only delays the subsidence of the system into
unfixable obsolescence.       - Fred Brooks, "The Mythical Man Month"