[U-Boot-Users] PXA27x USB support?

David Snowdon daves at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon May 8 13:36:56 CEST 2006

Unfortunately a client wants to be able to have sealed connectors on
their custom PXA270 board, which isn't possible with CF or SD, etc,
but is with USB. They want to be able to field upgrade the devices by
giving the technicians a USB stick, sending them around to the
devices and pressing the reset button.

Thanks Markus and Rodolfo for you thoughts! I'll give it a go and
submit a patch.

Cheers,

Dave.