[U-Boot-Users] Intel P30, HowTo?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 11 18:22:43 CEST 2006

In message <20060511104642.GA11415 at synertronixx3> you wrote:

> After switching to CFI flash driver with yesterday's git tree I am
> trying to get intel P30 flash device running.
> flinfo does not look too bad indeed:
>     11F80000 (RO) 11010101 (RO) 11FC0000 (RO) 11FE0000
> Additionally look at last line second sector address.

Are you sure that  your  board  configuration  is  OK?  Checked  your
CFG_MAX_FLASH_SECT definiton?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Do you know about being with somebody? Wanting to be? If  I  had  the
whole  universe,  I'd  give it to you, Janice. When I see you, I feel
like I'm hungry all over. Do you know how that feels?
	-- Charlie Evans, "Charlie X", stardate 1535.8