[U-Boot-Users] usb storage class CTL timeout problem

Lin Hungwen-RA8614 Winston.Lin at freescale.com
Thu May 18 03:36:42 CEST 2006

 I just tried copying ohci driver, usb.c, cmd_usb.c, and usb_storage.c
files from 1.1.4 to my 1.1.3 source tree but same error msg occurred.
We have maybe 50-50 chance of running into the flash sticks that do not
work with our u-boot;  however, once we jump into linux, the same usb
device is properly recognized.  So, it's likely the linux usb driver is
more forgiving when it comes to usb devices that are not quite usb-spec
compliant?

Regards,

Winston

Winston Lin