[U-Boot-Users] uboot can't download files through tftp

Tolunay Orkun listmember at orkun.us
Tue May 23 08:49:33 CEST 2006

cpjzjut wrote:
> Hi,
>     When i was downloading a file through tftp,there was a problem.It
> likes these:
>     " TFTP from server 10.0.0.155; our IP address is 10.0.0.110
>      Filename '0A00006E.img'.
>      Load address: 0x30000000
>
>      The board can ping the pc.

You are trying to download the file 0A00006E.img from the server. Is
this file present on the server?

This file name is made from your MAC address apparently. I think you
forgot to specify file name in your tftp command line unless you really
want to download the made up filename according to your MAC address.

Please provide the command you have typed if you are looking for more
specific help next time.

Best regards,
Tolunay