[U-Boot-Users] Re: sypcr double written

antonio.dibacco antonio.dibacco at aruba.it
Wed May 24 13:59:04 CEST 2006

Wolfgang Denk Scrive:

> In message <200605232240.05529.antonio.dibacco at aruba.it> you wrote:
>> wdt_mpc8xx.c is in the kernel, in the drivers/char/wdt_mpc8xx.c
>
> So what has this to do with U-Boot?
>

> PLEASE STOP TOP-POSTING / FULL-QUOTING!!!!
>

> Wolfgang Denk
>
> --
> Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
> "Ada is PL/I trying to be Smalltalk.                 - Codoso diBlini

I discovered a possible problem, just at the beginning, when the environment
is not setup and thus ethaddr and eth1addr are not set, I call saveenv two
times consecutively without resetting the watchdog. Probably the watchdog
lasts for one saveenv but not for two consecutive saveenv.

Thank you,
Antonio.