[U-Boot-Users] Re: sypcr double written

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 29 00:20:39 CEST 2006

In message <200605252139.24859.antonio.dibacco at aruba.it> you wrote:

> This is my first experience with u-boot and linux. I know that some questions
> are annoying. Anyway I didn't choose any flash driver. My u-boot
> configuration file: include/configs/MYBOARD.h doesn't contain anything about
> a possible flash driver then I believe that a CFI driver is being used. I'm

No. In this case a proprietary flash driver is being  used.  And  you
should  know  this, as you must have put a file board/MYBOARD/flash.c
in your board specific directory, and you must have  adapted  it  for
your hardware, so your eally should remember.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In a business, marketroids, salespukes, and  lawyers  have  different
goals from those who actually do work and produce something. Usually,
is  is the former who triumph over the latter, due to the simple rule
that those who print the money make the rules.
         -- Tom Christiansen in <5jdcls$b04$2 at csnews.cs.colorado.edu>