[U-Boot-Users] I want some clear information about u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 29 10:39:23 CEST 2006

In message <20060529075045.19155.qmail at bhartiyainternational.com> you wrote:

> I want some detail information about the u-boot
>
> 1.The flow of the whole code

It starts at _start, and follows the calling sequence. Please see the
README and the source code.

> 2.how to understand the code and how does this executes

Read the README, the manual, and the source code. If  possible,  play
with a system where U-Boot is already running.

> 3.I want to add my processor specific things and board specific things in
> the existing code so how can i go with that

Read the README.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I'd like to meet the man who invented sex and see what  he's  working
on now.