[U-Boot-CVS] Re: [U-Boot-Users] EOL Notification: End of CVS support.

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Wed May 31 15:49:47 CEST 2006

Stefan Roese wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> On Wednesday 31 May 2006 14:55, Josh Boyer wrote:
>> Any chance it could be made available via the git:// protocol?  Using
>> git over http is... sub-optimal.
>
> It's up and running since 2 weeks:
>
> http://www.denx.de/en/News/WebHome#NewsGitServer
>
> Best regards,
> Stefan

Hi Stefan, Wolfgang,

It appears that the unwashed masses (me, that is) are not able to edit
the GIT documentation page
   <http://www.denx.de/en/Documents/GitDocs>

I was going to add pointers to the kernel.org git information that, I
believe, is "fresher" than the current contents of the GitDocs page.

    *
[[http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/howto-index.html][GIT
Howto Index]]
    *
[[http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/core-tutorial.html][A
git core tutorial for developers]]
    *
[[http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/everyday.html][Everyday
GIT With 20 Commands Or So]]
    * [[http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/][git(7) Manual
Page]]

(the last one is probably superfluous, but helpful for people that don't
actually have git installed yet).

Best regards,
gvb