[U-Boot-Users] SCC console on MPC8260

1981tao 1981tao at 163.com
Thu Nov 2 02:54:00 CET 2006

I changed the MPC8260ADS based on my 8260 board.
now the uboot is running, and I can see whether it runing correctly by blinking some leds. and I see the leds are blinking just as i programmed. but the serial port(console on SCC1) doesn't print anything.
Besides,  it will not run correctly anywhere in the codes involves the the enviroment set (namely the codeword "ENV_xxxx"), so for the moment I default them all.

Why the seial port doesn't print anything?

best regards.