[U-Boot-Users] mtest boundaries

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 7 18:44:42 CET 2006

In message <20061107110946.GC2682 at gundam.enneenne.com> you wrote:

> how I can detect where u-boot puts itself into RAM in such a way the
> "mtest" command doesn't destroy it during memory tests?

A good start is reading the  README.  Then  you  should  consult  the
memory map you set up when porting U-Boot to your board.

It would also definitely help if you provided a  *bit*  more  detail,
like which architecture you are talking about, etc.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Where there's no emotion, there's no motive for violence.
	-- Spock, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.1