[U-Boot-Users] hello, everyone, I have a problem with u-boot-1.1.4 version

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 9 18:00:31 CET 2006

In message <BAY22-F1088F607BCBB649D937726B0F00 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

>   Now I want to port u-boot-1.1.4 to the lpc22xx mcu,but I found this

YOu should use current code instead, i. e. top of tree in git
repository, or at least version 1.1.6.

> version couldn't support this cpu ,so I feel very frustrated! whether you
> intend to add this cpu to u-boot?
> if you just have a patch ,could I get from you?

I haven't seen such patches, so you probably have to start the port
yourself.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
No one is fit to be trusted with power. ... No one. ... Any  man  who
has lived at all knows the follies and wickedness he's capabel of ...
And  if  he  does  know it, he knows also that neither he nor any man
ought to be allowed to decide a single human fate.
- C. P. Snow,  The Light and the Dark