[U-Boot-Users] how to and a new component such as super io chip in u-boot?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Nov 11 18:25:45 CET 2006

In message <45557505.0000C1.09810 at bj163app95.163.com> you wrote:

>  I am a newbie to u-boot and  i need to use a super io chip w83977 from winbond to add more uart to my board using a s3c2410 ,so how to add the component to u-boot so I can test the addtional uart port in booting stage?

Write a driver for it.

And please make sure to adhere to the Netiquette - restrict your line
length to 70 chars max. And please read
http://www.catb.org/%7eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html

> --Boundary-=_OGaKGcOSgOAnfXYStpCOxyLHHuxb

And NEVER EVER post HTML on this list!!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man  can
never learn anything from history.              - George Bernard Shaw