[U-Boot-Users] Fw: toolchain ppc-82xx

Manjunath AM Manjunath.AM at Lntemsys.com
Sat Nov 18 09:51:04 CET 2006

Thanks for the reply,

when i compile u-boot1.1.2 it will boot-up the board and with u-boot-1.1.3
and above it displays junk value in console, please suggest how i can
solve this problem

Thanks & Regards
 MANJUNATH AM

----- Forwarded by Manjunath AM/LNTEMSYS on 11/18/2006 02:17 PM -----

Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de>
Sent by: wd at denx.de
11/18/2006 01:45 PM

Manjunath AM <Manjunath.AM at Lntemsys.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [U-Boot-Users] toolchain ppc-82xx

In message
<OFFEA7C552.91457F5F-ON6525722A.002690A2-6525722A.0027631B at lntemsys.com>
you wrote:

> I have a customized  MPC8272 board and we are using GCC tool provided by

> montavista.
> when we compile u-boot 1.1.3 using that gcc tool it displays error(junk)

> message in the console, we checked with all baudrate the same problem
> persist.

This is probably NOT a toolchain problem...

> Please tell me where i can download gcc toolchain ppc-82xx (mpc8272 )
and

See http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKAvailability

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You cannot propel yourself forward by patting yourself on the back.