[U-Boot-Users] Can u-boot run on xscale platform?

彭 席汉 pengxihan at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 18 12:49:59 CET 2006

Hi,everybody. I have some experience on RedBoot, another bootloader. The
processor I used is IOP331 based on xscale architeture. When i was porting
RedBoot to my hardware, I found it that RedBoot is a good bootloader with
rich functions, but on the other hand complexity is increased. Since i just
want to initilize my hardware and then load kernel, what i need really is a
light-weight bootloader. I don't want to change my hardware, my friend
suggest u-boot, but does anybody have such experience to run u-boot on IOP
series?