[U-Boot-Users] u-boot hanging

Ram vshrirama at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 07:09:50 CET 2006

Hi,
   Thanks for your response, im certainly initialising by calling
app_startup ( ) ;

   My Program Looks like:

  int hello_world (int argc, char * argv [ ])
  {
       int ch ;

       app_startup(argv);
       printf ("Example expects ABI version %d\n", XF_VERSION);
       printf ("Actual U-Boot ABI version %d\n", (int)get_version());

       printf ("Do you want to execute all the tests\n") ;
       printf ("Enter Y to yes or any other key to exit:") ;

       while (!tstc())
                 ;
       ch = getc ( );

       if (ch == 'Y' || ch == 'y') {
              printf ("Executing tests\n") ;
              tests ( ) ;
       }

       printf ("Returning back to u-boot\n") ;
       printf ("\n\n") ;

      return (0) ;
 }

 When i return back, I dont get the u-boot prompt.  I need to restart the
board.

  I get the print Returning back to u-boot.

  Am i missing something before return?.