[U-Boot-Users] U-boot-1.1.4 on MPC8540

revathy j.revathy at gdatech.co.in
Mon Nov 27 12:14:46 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm booting a newly compiled u-boot-1.1.4 image on my MPC8540,
and it doesn't work. when i debugged i found in lib_ppc/board.c

	for (cmdtp = &__u_boot_cmd_start; cmdtp !=  &__u_boot_cmd_end; cmdtp++)

&__u_boot_cmd_start=0fff3750

&__u_boot_cmd_end =0fff43b8
 and cmdtp is encremanted as  0x18 each
times..but it is not matching with u_boot_cmd_end so loop goes on until
ffffffff and hangs..
what could be the problem..
can anyone plz help me to proceed..
Thanks