[U-Boot-Users] AMCC 440SP PCI Issue

Jeff Stevens jsteve17 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 04:35:39 CEST 2006

I am having an issue with my PCI configuration on a
custom board based closely off of the AMCC Luan board
(440SP processor).  When I type "pci 1" or "pci 2"
from the U-Boot prompt, I get a bunch of
"pci_bus_to_hose() failed" messages ("pci 0" returns
fine).  What could cause this.  I pretty much kept the
PCI configuration settings (mmap, config.h, board.c)
from the Luan port.  I checked the bootstrap settings
and all of the settings are identical.  Does anyone
have any idea what could cause this?  I looked at the
hoses structure, and it's empty.

Thanks,
   Jeff Stevens