[U-Boot-Users] (no subject)

Gerald Jackson gerald.jackson at reaonixsecurity.com
Sun Oct 1 15:00:49 CEST 2006

Stefan,

Yes the board works and Pibs works with both Dimms slot in use.
The board came from AMCC and it is the latest board with the 800MHz
440GX chip on it.

The system hangs upon SDRAM initialization, but only with both dimms
slots used.

I didn't even know this problem exist until another company that is
writing a device driver for me told me that the second DIMMS slot
doesn't work on there board. Sure enough it doesn't work on mines
either.

Gerald