[U-Boot-Users] AMCC 440SP PCIX Register access with BDI2000?

Jeff Mock jeff at mock.com
Sun Oct 1 17:19:53 CEST 2006

I can only give you half an answer.  The BDI2000 config file lets you
setup TLB entries.  For my 440GX board I have the following in the
[INIT] section of the config file:

WTLB    0xe0000095  0x1400001B

This maps the 32-bit virtual address 0xe0000000 to the 36-bit physical
address 0x140000000.  A similar incantation should map the PCIX
registers into the 32-bit address space, but I don't remember the format
of the fields in the command...

jeff