[U-Boot-Users] (no subject)

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Sun Oct 1 19:59:46 CEST 2006

Hi Gerald,

On Sunday 01 October 2006 19:15, Gerald Jackson wrote:
> I look more into using both dimms issue and I see two interesting
> things.
>
> 1. With two dimms it never get pass line 1478 - 1500 in spd_sdram.c.  It
> loops once then hangs.
>
> 2. If I disable this part (ie break) I get the ERROR: Cannot determine a
> common read delay. If I comment out the hang()  It returns but it only
> calculated 768MB of memory.

Only 768MB? Does this mean you are using more than 512MB? As I mentioned
earlier, this can't work right now. The TLB setup is for a max. of 512MB.

Please try the attached init.S file. It fixes the issue mentioned by Marc
Howard _and_ adds TLB entries for a max. of 1GB of DDR. It will be checked
into the official git tree in a few days.

Please let me know if this changes anything.

Best regards,
Stefan