[U-Boot-Users] howto use diskboot with ppcboot?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Oct 6 20:48:05 CEST 2006

In message <20061006193507.667c5f07.gda at gmx.de> you wrote:

> You had now 2 chances (again and again?) to read my questions, but you didn't. If you would have done it

I think you misunderstand. I can use my time for much more important
(and better paid) things thatn reading your postings. I really don't
need a second chance to marvel at your postings.

This list provides free help for people who are willing to colaborate.
Sometimes you may get help, sometimes you may not.

If you need replies reliably and (semi-) immediately I recommend  you
to  sign  a support contract. If you want I can send you a quotation.
But don't expect that such commercial support comes for free.

> you would have noticed that my questions are not covered
> by the fine manual you have pointed me to. but don't get more angry, this was my last mail to this list. Your
> sources are more informative and helpful than you.

The manual is a wiki. If you want, you can help to improve it by
simply adding any parts that might be missing. Again, this is a
community project.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I don't mind criticism. You know me. I've  never  been  one  to  take
offence  at  criticism. No one could say I'm the sort to take offence
at criticism -- Not twice, anyway. Not without blowing bubbles.
                                  - Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_