[U-Boot-Users] software FP yada yada yada

Matt Gessner mgessner at Avidyne.com
Thu Oct 12 22:32:08 CEST 2006

It certainly does seem odd that it was built with the floating point
hardware stuff compiled in, given that the unit has no floating point
support.  My hands are a bit tied in that I don't have control over the
toolchain, but I will bring it up with them.  If I have to, I suppose
I'll just have to stick with the 1.1.2 build, and figure out how to make
it work.

-
security?
> easier