[U-Boot-Users] debug u-boot using bdi2000

Reeve Yang yang.reeve at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 20:12:05 CEST 2006

My CPU is MPC8345E, it's same as MPC8349E with e300 core. Yes, it only
supports on hardware break point. I tried it and it didn't work either. When
I try to single step the code, I got following message on gdb session:

Cannot find bounds of current function

Is it possible to debug ROM image? Can bdi2000 debug ram image directly? I
assume the "load" command is to load image into any memory space, including
ram, right?