[U-Boot-Users] Proposed CHANGELOG Generation Helpers

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Oct 16 09:14:46 CEST 2006

In message <452FB1DD.1040109 at freescale.com> you wrote:

> Sounds great to me, but I submitted a patch or two a few weeks ago with changes to CHANGELOG.  Will I need to resubmit those patches?  I think by the time you get around to applying those patches, CHANGELOG will be long gone and the patch won't apply.

No, you doon't have  to  resubmit.  I've  always  been  dealing  with
conflicts  with  the  CHANGELOG  file, and will continue to do so for
older patches.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Misquotation is, in fact, the pride and privilege of the  learned.  A
widely-read  man  never  quotes  accurately,  for  the rather obvious
reason that he has read too widely.
                - Hesketh Pearson _Common Misquotations_ introduction