[U-Boot-Users] What is u-boot relocation address?

Vladimir "Farcaller" Pouzanov farcaller at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:08:27 CEST 2006

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> On ARM, TEXT_BASE must point to (initialized) RAM. If you set it to 0
> (= ROM), then crashes must be expected.

Thanks for writing all that configuration settings values.

Can you give me any hint where I could start looking for 30sec. bug (random
crashes in 'loady' and u-boot seems to freeze after ~30 sec. of serial
inactivity)? I'm sure that my board init sequence is correct.

mtest works correctly, so SDRAM seems to be configured correctly.

--
Sincerely,
Vladimir "Farcaller" Pouzanov