[U-Boot-Users] our oil last REPORT

Merle Long fir at billslater.com
Tue Oct 17 12:02:03 CEST 2006

Piece of news of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

corporation: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here we show you a trade mark new entry into the Red Hot energy branch.
Texhoma's enterprice model projected profits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the profit-and-loss account is going
to display with oil at its current price?  We call them HUGE profits!  But it's the announcement of this warm oil-field discovery
that is really going to produce this one take off!!!

With a union of solid, proven management, Extremely
Lucrative producing sector, and UNTHINKABLE Novelty, this stock
is going to rocket on Tuesday!!!

Partners should take up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Breeze is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the happy statement that
make these stocks explode!!!