[U-Boot-Users] Adding new commands

Brent Cook bcook at bpointsys.com
Tue Oct 17 11:57:36 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 02:19, llandre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > What exactly are your two new commands?
>
> the first one is used to boot WinCE images (don't blame me :) ), the
> second is used to turn watchdog timer on and off.

Are these more general-purpose commands, or like the watchdog timer, perhaps
board-specific? I've added a number of new commands for some boards I'm
working on, but because they were either board or CPU-specific (and only
defined under the board directory), I didn't bother guarding them at all. Not
sure if this is cannon.