[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot for Infineon ADM5120: USB implementation

Robert Delien robert.delien at nxp.com
Wed Oct 18 16:21:57 CEST 2006

I have implemented U-Boot support for the Infineon ADM5120, a MIPS32 4Kc
based SoC frequently used in low-end netwerk routers. Basic functionality
has been implemented and I will post a patch shortly. Currently I'm
working on Ethernet support.

But what I really want is USB support: I want U-Boot to load the kernel
from USB mass storage. The ADM5120 has an AMBA based USB interface and
there's even a Linux driver available: usb-shci.c
Can anybody give me some pointers on implementing USB support and/or
porting the existing Linux USB driver to U-Boot? Thanks in advance.