[U-Boot-Users] boot kernel from u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 18 21:28:43 CEST 2006

In message <198592450610181200n3ad16d9dg79e209aec19a46 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Enn, interesting. What's the difference then?

"bootm" works (assuming you have a working kernel image), while  "go"
cannot work.

> I tried to use bootm, now I don't say exception, but system just hangs.

Sp you have problems with your kernel port / configuration.

> On 10/18/06, Vladimir Farcaller Pouzanov <farcaller at gmail.com> wrote:

Please don't top post / full quote.

And please stop posting HTML on this list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
They weren't that important. They were merely at the top. The  people
who  really  run organizations are usually found several levels down,
where it's still possible to get things done.
                                      - Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_