[U-Boot-Users] smdk2413 support?

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Fri Oct 20 06:40:23 CEST 2006

Hi Allen,

On Thursday 19 October 2006 23:23, Allen Curtis wrote:
> We have a very old, mutant version from Samsung which supports the 2413
> processor with NAND boot capability. I am working on porting this
> functionality to the latest state of development but time is running
> short. Most of the processor support has been implemented but NAND and
> NAND boot support are still a problem.

Please take a look at the new NAND booting support in U-Boot. It's implemented
right now only for PPC440 with NAND flash controller, but it can be extended
to support other platforms as well.

So take a look at the "nand_spl" directory and
the "doc/README.nand-boot-ppc440" file for further information.

Best regards,
Stefan