[U-Boot-Users] DDR SDRAM in DIMM module forYosemite-likePPC440EP board.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Fri Oct 20 20:47:53 CEST 2006

On Friday, October 20, 2006 11:33 AM Stefan Roese
> Whow. Never seen this one. So your only chance is to _always_ use the
same > (or compatible) DIMM module in your board and configure the
controller for
> it.

They actually hook it up now, so I may have EEPROM after all. I've
learnt that another PPC440EP board - "bamboo" - has exactly this DIMM
module, so I now have kind of mix of Yosemite and Bamboo. Do you think I
shall go with standard spd_sdram.c or manually port code from bamboo.c
to Yosemite.c?

Also does somebody happen to have BDI2000 config file for bamboo board -
I couldn't find one...

Best regards,
Leonid.